We are committed to "Making Good Things Happen" by working together as staff, parents, and community members to:
Open doors of life opportunities . . .
- Meeting the unique learning needs of our students by providing creative options for learning
- Enhancing students’ independence, productivity, and self-satisfaction
Nurture . . .
- Providing a safe, positive, and accepting learning environment
- Promoting dignity and respect
Empower . . .
- Equipping students with a functional communication system so they have a voice in their own lives
- Believing in each student’s right to learn, to make choices, to contribute and to experience the joys of life