Our purpose, as the Spillane Learning Community, is to:
- learn the curriculum
- solve problems
- think independently and critically
- display good citizenship
- respect others, and
- take pride in our work and actions
Evidence of growth toward our commitments includes on-going:
- assessments of student knowledge
- evaluation of student products
- dialogue and feedback
- observation of interactions
To ensure student success, the Spillane Learning Community pledges to provide a system of support for each student.
1,572 students as of October 29, 2021.
|HISPANIC||NATIVE AMERICAN||ASIAN||AFRICAN AMERICAN||PACIFIC ISLANDER||WHITE||TWO OR MORE RACES||ECONOMICALLY DISADVANTAGED|