It is the goal of Cypress-Fairbanks ISD Procurement Services to support and be responsive to the needs of those we serve: the students, educators and administrators of Cypress-Fairbanks ISD. These goals will be accomplished by the following methods:
- Manage the uninterrupted flow of goods and services to meet the district needs.
- Endeavor to obtain the greatest value for every District dollar expended while conducting business in a manner consistent with exemplary business practices, district policies and legal statutes.
- Strive for a thorough knowledge and understanding of the District’s equipment and supplies in order to assist in the “best value” evaluation for the products and services purchased.
- Source and develop sound suppliers who bring value, cost effective solutions, quality products and excellent customer service to CFISD.
- Foster a spirit of community by encouraging local vendors to participate in the procurement process.
Director of Procurement Services
Secretary to Director of Procurement Services
Assistant Director of Procurement Services
- Perpetual Bids
- Special Purchases (Curriculum, Office, Toners, Safes)
- Stage Curtains (contract only)
- Window Coverings (contract only)
Bid Coordinator (Vacant)
- Grounds Equipment
- Plumbing (contract and special orders)
- School Appliances
- Outdoor/Playground Equipment
- Audio Visual
- Electronic/Technology Repair (contract only)
- Office Equipment
- Printing Center
- AFJROTC Uniforms and Supplies
- Berry Center (contracts and vehicles)
- Clinic/First Aid
- Fine Arts (Music, Art, Theatre, Photography)
- Grocery Goods/Supplies (contract only)
- Nutrition Services (includes vehicles)
- Police Department (includes vehicles)
- Science/Laboratory Specimens
- Special Education
Windfern Administrative Annex, 2nd Floor
12510 Windfern Road
Houston, Texas 77064-3108
PO Box 692003
Houston, Texas 77269-2003